You can request for a cleaning service through our website / phone call or an email. We will make a service reservation for a time and day convenient to you and then cleaner will be dropped at your location as per the time booked. We take reservation through Facebook and twitter as well.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. PAYMENT: Service charges shall be paid by the CLIENT at the end of the month to the PROVIDER. Payment shall be made via cash or a post-dated manager’s cheque or agreed otherwise ______________________ (Please specify). And a fee of AED200 is application for any bounced cheques that are returned un-paid.
- 2. CLEANING STAFF: PROVIDER shall send the same cleaner to the Property each time. However, in the exceptional circumstances that a member of the cleaning staff is unavailable on account of sickness or other unforeseen circumstances, the CLIENT is expected to accept the services of replacement staff.
- 3. ACCESS REQUIREMENT: CLIENT shall be responsible for facilitating all necessary arrangement to ensure that PROVIDER has access to the Property scheduled to be cleaned at the scheduled time. Failure to do so shall result in CLIENT being liable for payment for waiting or lost time.
- 4. CANCELATION POLICY: In the event CLIENT intends to cancel a scheduled cleaning appointment, a twelve (16) hour notice is required; notice may be given via phone or email. Failure to do so shall render the CLIENT liable to a payment of 50 per cent of the scheduled booking.
- 5. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT: Either party may terminate this agreement with a minimum of two working days’ notice to the other party. Both parties shall retain the right to be informed of the reason behind termination of contract. First party has the right to cancel the service without prior notice if service fee is not paid on time.
- 6. INDEMNIFICATION: Each party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party and its employees, members, land-lord, successors, and assigns, from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses asserted against the other party and arising out of the indemnifying party’s negligence, willful misconduct, and negligent performance of, or failure to perform, any of its duties or obligations under this Agreement.
- 7. SERVICE
(a): In the event CLIENT does not sign the receipt every time, it is understood that the service has been delivered as per the agreed terms.
(b): A scheduled booking can be extended or reduced only with PROVIDER’s approval.
(c): This agreement can be dissolved at a 2-working days’ notice only after settling the pending payments.
- 8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Passport or EID copy for individuals. Trade license copy for companies. Depending on property manager’s policies, more documents maybe required to gain regular access to the cleaning site.