You can contact us for your cleaning or housekeeping by simply calling us on 04321 8441 or 0555 447 441, via email at email@example.com, via WhatsApp 0555 447 441 or through our website and social media channels.
When we make your initial reservation we will ask briefly about what your requirements are. We will make a reservation for a time and day convenient for you and then our maid will be dropped at your location as per time booked.
If you don't have cleaning products, just let us know at the time of booking and Alo Maids will bring everything needed with them. Our maid will then leave you with a check-sheet for you to complete for your priorities on future bookings.
For larger or longer-term maid services one of our team will visit you for a complimentary assessment of your home or work-place to advise you of our recommended schedule of cleaning services.
Terms & Conditions
1. PAYMENT: Service charges shall be paid by the CLIENT at the end of the month to the PROVIDER. Payment shall be made via cash or a post-dated manager’s cheque or agreed otherwise ______________________ (Please specify). And a fee of AED200 is application for any bounced cheques that are returned un-paid.
2. CLEANING STAFF: PROVIDER shall send the same cleaner to the Property each time. However, in the exceptional circumstances that a member of the cleaning staff is unavailable on account of sickness or other unforeseen circumstances, the CLIENT is expected to accept the services of replacement staff.
3. ACCESS REQUIREMENT: CLIENT shall be responsible for facilitating all necessary arrangement to ensure that PROVIDER has access to the Property scheduled to be cleaned at the scheduled time. Failure to do so shall result in CLIENT being liable for payment for waiting or lost time.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event CLIENT intends to cancel a scheduled cleaning appointment, a twelve (12) hour notice is required; notice may be given via phone or email. Failure to do so shall render the CLIENT liable to a payment of 50 per cent of the scheduled booking.
5. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT: Either party may terminate this agreement with a minimum of two working days’ notice to the other party. Both parties shall retain the right to be informed of the reason behind termination of contract. First party has the right to cancel the service without prior notice if service fee is not paid on time.
6. INDEMNIFICATION: Each party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other party and its employees, members, landlord, successors, and assigns, from any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses asserted against the other party and arising out of the indemnifying party’s negligence, willful misconduct, and negligent performance of, or failure to perform, any of its duties or obligations under this Agreement.
7. SERVICE (a): In the event CLIENT does not sign the receipt every time, it is understood that the service has been delivered as per the agreed terms. (b): A scheduled booking can be extended or reduced only with PROVIDER’s approval. (c): This agreement can be dissolved at a 2-working days’ notice only after settling the pending payments.
8. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Passport or EID copy for individuals. Trade license copy for companies. Depending on property manager’s policies, more documents maybe required to gain regular access to the cleaning site.